You will obviously have to find a banking option when you are an Australian based online Forex broker, that is going to allow you to fund your trading account whilst also be able to make withdrawals from that trading account is a very cost effective way.
It should be noted that not all online Forex Brokers offer as large array as banking options as you may prefer, and as such before signing up to any Forex Brokers do take a good look through their listing of available banking options, to make sure they have at least one that you would prefer to use.
Authorized to provide only CFDs
Below we have listed the most utilized banking options for Australia based Forex traders, whilst you will find some sites that may offer additional banking methods those listed below are often the ones which have no or at the very least the lowest additional fees associated with using them.
- Credit Cards – You are not going to experience any problems what so ever when using a Credit Card to top up any online Forex Trading account. But do be aware that you will be hit with interest charges if you do not pay off your entire balance on your Credit Card each month, and you may also be charges a cash advance fee if you use this banking options to find most Forex trading accounts.
- Debit Cards – The most cost effective way that you are going to find of depositing money into and then withdrawing cash out of any Forex trading account is by using your Debit Card. We have not come across any Forex Brokers that impose any type of fees or charges to clients using Debit Cards, but always double check to make sure using this option is completely free of any additional charges!
- Money Transfer Services – You are best to avoid using services such as Western Union to move funds into our out of any online Forex trading account, for the fees charges are often very excessive and will have an impact on the value of your trading budget!
- Web Wallets – A web Wallet can be a great way to not only make deposits but also withdrawals into and out of your online Forex trading accounts, and they are also a great way for you to keep all of your trading funds in one very easy to manage account that is completely separate from our bank account. You will find many Web Wallets will allow you to request a Debit Card to be linked directly to your Web Wallet account which makes accessing your fund even easier to do!
- Pre Paid Vouchers – Should you not have a Bank Account or Credit Card or do not wish to use those two options as a way of funding your online Forex trading accounts, then another option may be a pre paid voucher. There are usually no fees for purchasing these vouchers other than the face value of the vouchers, but you are not able to withdraw funds back to a pre paid voucher!
- Bank Wires and Bank Transfers – You can also link up a bank account to your Forex trading accounts, and then use a Bank Wire or a Bank Transfer when you either wish to top up that account or make a withdrawal of funds from your trading account. There may occasionally be some money transfer fees attached to using this particular option, more so if your Forex trading accounts are in a different currency to the one your bank account is set up to use.