We have handpicked just a handful of CFD providers to present to you for there are only a small number of CFD’s who offer Australian traders the very highest number of trading opportunities whilst also offering them the ability to fund their trading accounts seamlessly and in a cost effective way when using Australian Dollars.
One site which has passed our very strict criteria is Plus500, and there are of course many individual reasons why this is a CFD provider we just know is going to surpass and exceed your expectations.
We invite you to have a look through this quite in-depth and very informative review of Plus500 for once you discover just that they offer all Australia based traders we think you will never have the need to place your trades anywhere else.
Please note that Plus500 offers a CFD trading platform only.
Why Trade at Plus500?
Due to Australia being on a different time zone to where most CFD Providers are based you can often find trying to get in touch with the support team at many CFD platforms is impossible, unless you are prepared to get up in the middle of the night to contact them.
However, Plus500 offer an around the clock customer support team who can be contacted at any time of the night of day and being fully conversant with the workings of their trading platforms they will be able to answer any questions what so ever that you may have.
There are of course lots of additional reasons why we think you should consider becoming a trader as Plus500 Ltd is listed on the AIM section of the London Stock Exchange and below we will guide you through each of the reasons and additional benefits you will find coming your way if you do make the very wise decision of signing up here.
- Multiple Trading Platforms – The vastly experienced trader signing up is going to be able to make use of one of several different trading platforms.
Each platform is extremely easy to use so if you are a first time trader you should soon master the way they work and operate, but more experienced traders are going to be impressed by the range of additional features offered. Those trading platforms include a fully downloadable one, a web browser based online trading platform along with a highly advanced mobile trading platform that is fully compatible with any type of touch screen mobile device.
- No Obligation Demo Account – If you do wish to test drive and of the three available trading platforms offered by Plus500 then you can of course log in and start to use their no obligation demo account. This will allow you to see how each of the trading platforms operates in a no risk trading environment.
You will of course be given access to an unlimited supply of demo trading funds to test of the trading platforms, and once you have mastered using your preferred one, which should not take too long.
- Over 2000 Assets Tradable – You will find you can place CFD’s at Plus500 on over 2000 different Asset types, these do of course include Indices, Commodities and thanks to their huge range of Currency Pairings, should you much prefer trading currency options then you will always find plenty of them available.
The design of their trading platforms is such that you will have no problems navigating those platforms and will be able to effortlessly and seamlessly by able to place exactly the type of trades you wish to place at any time of the night or day.
- Banking Interface – Instant deposits and of course rapid winning payouts are offered by Plus500 and to ensure you can find a cost effective and convenient way to fund you trading account they all and accept a wide range of different banking options and methods.
One of the more recent additions to their range of banking options includes PayPal, and as such if you would prefer using that banking option instead of using a credit or debit card for example then you are able to use it to either fund your trading account or withdraw funds from your trading account and get those funds sent instantly to your PayPal account once they have been processed.
- Commission Free Trading – We have started to see more and more CFD Providers sneaking in a wide range of fees and commission that they levy onto their traders who have placed winning trades. However, the prices quoted as the gains offered on any of their available trading opportunities are the ones you are paid out at.
- Licensed and Regulated – The final thing we would like to point out to you regarding Plsu500, which is in fact one of the more important aspect of this CFD platfrom is that they are fully licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
Unlike the plethora of other CFD Providers you will come across who either are not licensed or regulated at all or if they are they are licensed in places not renowned for their high standards, you will always be assured that Plus500 will adhere to the most robust industry standards and their entire operation is overseen by the FCA.
Remember that CFDs are a leveraged product and can result in the loss of your entire deposit. Trading CFDs may not be suitable for you. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved
Plus500AU Pty Ltd (ACN 153301681), licensed by: ASIC in Australia, AFSL #417727, FMA in New Zealand, FSP #486026; Authorised Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP #47546. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets